Thursday, June 19, 2008

Three, two, one...Bimbo.

You heard right. That's how my 7 year olds do the countdown...three, two, one, BIMBO! Although I'm pretty sure they mean "Bingo!" I also asked my older kids who's their favorite American actor:
Marcus: Oh Teacha yes, you know Black Pig?
Me: Black Pig? (He nods). Who's Black Pig?
Marcus: C'mon Teacha, so famous! You must know. Much handsome!
Me: Why do they call him Black Pig? Is he black?
Marcus: No, whiter than you! C'mon, Black Pig! Umm....yes, the Angelina husband!

Another mystery solved. On with some visuals!
All we really do is play games with the kids, getting them to speak as much English as possible. We get yelled at by our managers if we don't. Talk about being backwards. So anyway, this is how I like to keep score sometimes - drawing ugly faces. Sometimes I get shivers just looking at drawings cuz they're so realistically ugly. Eeegh.



Last night was pretty sad. We had a intimate get together for Corrie's last night out in Taiwan - she's headed back to the States. Boston to be exact. Cape Cod to be even more so. Don't we hate Boston as much as they hate NY? (Except for Cape Cod because they produce very Skaterboy like products. Sorry, inside joke.) And here are some pics showing just how intimate it was....
Corrie and me half cut
One can clearly tell how much we'll miss her...
Me and Hammie - we be thinkin some scandalous thoughts

"Calling all gays!"
Honey, please! I'll do what I want!
This is such a jaded NY face, ain't it? He went to Stuy. Fag.
And here's a brief clip of Rebecca, also a fellow teacher I met during training. She lives a bit far so I visited her for the weekend and had an awesome girly girly talking, DVD time. She's headed back to Spokane for July 4th...I'm so jealous.

2 comments:

dianajosey said...

your kids are great! you must get a kick out of it talking to them daily... hehehe


has amy decided to join you yet?

are you doing a year long in taiwan?

oh man... i have been talking about wanting to return.... dodododod

bmak said...

skater products, huh??? nice...party this saturday...scary. hope people will come.