Monday, June 2, 2008

You'll Always be My Seattle.





Do you hear me, I'm talking to you
Across the water, across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying.
Boy I hear you in my dreams,
I feel you whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart,
You make it easier when life gets hard.

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home someday....


Wherever that may be. We'll meet again one day. Promise.



What we wanna be when we grow up...complete idiots.


The clock tower in Vancouver...what the hell were we doing in Vancouver?!






The Moore Theatre & Hotel...you'd leave if you had somewhere to go.



Our one and only Starbucks, iced non-fat vanilla chai please.


BPC ain't got shit on...on this water that runs along Pike St. Market



Ben Ben's bathroom the night before our hiking trip...





Calling Mr. Rusty Thrasher...










At the edge of NW America. Seriously. Any further and you'd end up in Canada. It's a scary thought.


Hey remember Ginger? Of course you do, it's that dumb bimbo GPS that kept giving us wrong directions. And don't go thinking "yeah, cuz it's a girl" cuz Ginger was a trannie.



The family...well, like two of them. I don't know who that girl is. Who is she and why does she keep popping up in my pictures?


My grandma says kiwi makes you go poo poo








And some footage from our days in the land of vampires. It was...most awesome.





No comments: