Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blog, what blog?

Delayed update - I know. I've been busy doing...stuff. But here's a giggle:

(After 5 minutes of complete jibberish and wonking around with my first class of the day...)

Me: Hey. Do you guys think I'm crazy?
(A couple of smiles, some pretend straight faces)
Me: Seriously, do you think Teacher is crazy?
Charles: (bravely) Mmm. Like 50/50.
Me: Ok. That's not so bad.
Charles: Wait. Maybe like 70/30.
Me: You mean 70% crazy and 30% normal?
Charles: No. 70% crazy and 30% stupid.

Thanks Charles. I needed that.


And some photo updates for your viewing pleasure as always. First and foremost - first time KTV'ing in Taiwan (aka karaoke).


Me, Danni, & Scott. I never fail to look like the idiot.

Some Taiwanese ppl. It's only natural to have them in there too.


There I go again. Every. single. time.


Yay!



Then it was off to shoot some infomercial the next day - completely hungover and reeking of alcohol with about 4 hours of sleep sans shower, any form of teeth brushing or mouth rinsing, same clothes and underwear. I mean, I DID change for the shoot and took a quick Mexican shower but the nappy hair and bad breath - wonk wonk.
Suffocating in my own filth while she cakes on the white makeup.

And we're rolling...
...At least he had a comfy bed to almost pass out on. To save himself from boredom, he tried to inconspicuously take pics of the crew's asses...
...yet rather unsuccessfully.

By now, I am completely dehydrated and melting under the lights. And dying to scratch my crotch. Ha! Don't act like you don't get those moments, you dirty bastard.

The other girls.


...And a shot from the final product. Yes, that happens to be the latest vibrator in town. Super industrial to withstand long lasting usage with phenomenal battery life. For rated G purposes, I will not disclose the actual infomercial link.
And then some weekends afterwards, we thought to go for a cheap bicycle ride along the river. The breeze was mighty splendid.

And I think my camel toe caught some of that breeze too. :) Don't pretend like that wasn't the first thing you noticed.

The view. If you look closely, Taipei 101 is there. Swear it.

Our super cheap rental bikes - Pinky and Tin Man - $0.50 - $1.50 per hour.


And finally, an ugly looking bridge colored in orange and purple. Talk about lack of color coordination.
And so sums up some of the things I've been up to. Minus all the limitless drinking - but I figure you've been getting enough of that so I'll spare you this time around. But I can guarantee you - we have NOT been lazy in that department.
Super excited about upcoming travels - looking at Cambodia and Laos during Thanksgiving so holla back if you're interested. But for a more immediate taste of gratification - 'Breaking Dawn' will be arriving in my mailbox soon (thanks Jack), the ongoing sequel to a popular vampire fiction. So I dig sexy vampires, bite me.








No comments: