Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Home is Where the Heart is....

You know guys...there's a reason why I'm not in the film-making industry. And that's because I don't own a pair of fake boobs. No, it's because Connie can't - for the life of her - shoot anything properly. I'm sorry, I'm really trying my best. I won't even blame the broken camera. Anyway, here's a brief video of my neighborhood, downstairs from my apartment...





You'll notice that I tend to make Battery Park City references a lot. That's actually quite funny considering the fact that I'VE NEVER LIVED THERE BEFORE. I've never actually been up the Statue of Liberty either. And I've only ever visited the Empire State building because it was a mandatory Junior High School trip. And yet here I am, talking like some fancy hoitty-toitty brat that's too uptown for small, industrial little Sanchong. How New York of me. But I only speak so fondly of BPC in comparison because if I move back, I'd like to live in BPC and raise bratty little kids with a dashing Swedish hockey player of a husband, preferrably with the last name Lundqvist.


Sorry, got carried away. Here are a few clips of other apartments I saw that were...not so great. Actually, they were downright crappy. And when I say crappy, I'm being super generous. See for yourself...

I have a clip of my apt but it exceeds the upload limit. I'd take another shorter video except I'm embarrassed by it's work in progress. I don't want to give off bad impressions of my bachelorette pad (bow chicka chicka bow wowng). Hehe.

No comments: