Monday, March 3, 2008

Greener on the Other Side



I off the plane late in the evening and my school arranges a room for me at the well known "Love Hotel" where there are circular beds, weird buttons with Chinese captions that probably set off vibrations if one knows how to read chinese, and jacuzzi tubs or curtainless showers. What a great start to greener grasses, eh?




I made the mistake of traveling with a broken camera that only takes pics with a yellow tint, so you'll notice that most of the footage is in video form. It's pathetic I know, but I also believed that I was going to find a cheaper camera here than in the states. NOT TRUE. Don't fall for the "it's made in Taiwan so it's GOT to be cheaper" bit. People here pay more for some of the electronics that we could easily find good deals for on amazon. Bastards. And the polaroid...well, once I confirm that they sell polaroid film, I'll put that to use.



No comments: